Create marketing copy to advertise company and products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Produce content calendars according to deadlines and the highest standard.
Strategies executed should be according to the client’s requirements.
Responsible for proactively suggesting and implementing digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
Ensure complete realization of all strategies/ accounts.
Ensure proper QA is done before anything is shared with the client for review.
Ensure 100% time management.
Responsibility for community management across all social media campaigns to the highest standard.
Confirm scheduled posts are live on the client's social media platforms.
Perform quality checks on published content.
Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales on client social media platforms.
Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
Become an advocate for the brand you’re managing in their social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
Conduct A/B split testing to get better results for social campaigns
Dissect existing campaigns that are not working and make the necessary changes to get results
Identify key insights and generate reports
Identify relevant influencers for client brands and work with them to facilitate brand engagement and ROI
Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with the Account Management and execution teams.
Communicate effectively and respectfully to all team members.
Contribute to a work environment of continuous improvement by leading and participating in team learning sessions and facilitating knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in creating engaging content on different social media platforms—Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, hashtags, and engagement strategy
- Ability to work with creative tools like Adobe
- Ability to turn a concept into compelling content
- Ability to incorporate our brand voice and identity in digital content
- Extensive knowledge of the popular social media platforms
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.