Senior Travel Consultant
Hunta Corporate Solutions
Consulting & Strategy
Hunta Corporate Solutions Limited offers corporate solutions and management consultancy services specifically in the area of travel management, logistics and protocol, corporate incentives, and other services. Our passion is to assist our clients in navigating challenging business needs worldwide. We are a provider of cutting-edge travel technology solutions offering clients overall control of their travel management with market trends that suggest cost-saving initiatives are essential to reducing travel costs for corporate and Leisure. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design travel arrangements and itineraries for important customers and VIP clients.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Identify clients’ specifications and advice on travel packages and policies.
- Provide travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs), etc.
- Coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements, including hotel room accommodations, car rental services, and plane tickets based on the client’s request.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors and track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels.
- Deliver sales presentations, ensuring the content is consistent with other marketing communications and personalized to the nature of the audience.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to identify possible gaps in Travel packages and generate new ideas that promote our trips throughout the year.
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Pursue industry opportunities to grow our business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Handle community engagement on all our social media channels.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Train/Supervise junior travel consultant on all aspects of travel arrangements for clients’ satisfaction.
- Attend conferences, seminars, talks, and marketing events, to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working for a travel company.
- Knowledge of the Travel Industry including; Regulators, Main competitors in Nigeria, and Main interface systems (Amadeus, GDS, etc.)
- Excellent Leadership with great team working skills.
- Must be proactive and a quick thinker with good analytical skills.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office packages efficiently.
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Top-notch marketing skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.