- Prepare sales strategies alongside other executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to the marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Develop and lead a sales team that will develop and execute new concepts, marketing models, sales channels, and partners for rapid disposal of inventory.
- Ability to be the expert on buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to outperform them.
Candidate Profile & Qualifications:
- Must be between the age range of 30 - 40 years old
- A University degree in Estate Surveying or Marketing with a relevant professional qualification.
- A relevant Postgraduate Degree or MBA will be an advantage
- Ideal candidate must have over 7 years experience of general marketing and sales function with responsibility for leading a team
Skills & Competencies:
- Very strong communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Experience in all aspects of sales and letting strategies.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and clients.
- Energetic and creative solution provider
- Significant experience in or knowledge of large-scale real estate marketing campaigns.