- Translate customer demand signals, data insights, and research into product release priorities that ensure business growth.
- Engage directly with customers, ISV’s and SI’s, at the CIO/CTO level, support executive briefings and innovation partnerships.
- Measure, understand and improve our product offering.
- Identify opportunities and innovative scenarios that make Azure the cloud of choice for app validation.
- Establish adoption strategies and execution plans to drive growth.
- Drive decisive action in partnership with other Microsoft field teams and deliver results that depend on other divisions and external partners.
- Remove customer barriers to cloud validation adoption around the world.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years product development engineering experience with at least 4 years as a Product/Program Manager.
- Demonstrated track record of defining a technology/product vision, building partner commitment around it, and successfully delivering on time.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven, with a proven track record of executing and managing cross-team projects.
- Excellent communication skills that can provide clarity and articulate ideas to audiences that include customers, engineering, design, and executive leadership
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of cloud-native services.
- Familiarity with test automation, and robotic process automation.
- Experience developing APIs.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.