If you or a loved one has ever tried to find an in-network therapist, you may have already experienced how hard it is to find a therapist that’s the right fit for you, understand the costs associated with the appointment, or figure out if you’re covered by your insurance. We are hiring an early member of our product team to create a game-changing experience that redefines how providers manage their practice, how clients find therapists, and how care is delivered.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Own the product roadmap for the marketplace
- Rapid experimentation through A/B tests across the user experience to drive conversion rate
- Invest in technical and on page SEO to drive organic traffic
- Be a speakerphone for users: You’ll drive UXR for mental health providers and clients, synthesize those learnings, and use it to inform the product roadmap
- Set best practices and culture for product at Grow: You’ll play a huge role in deciding how we hire and recruit product managers in the future
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years of experience in growth (startup, marketplace and healthcare experience is a plus but not required)
- Bonus for past experience integrating a CDP and working through data consistency issues
- Collaborative. You have experience working with designers and engineering teams
- User Empathy. You relish talking to users, understanding their unique pain points, and using that deep understanding to build products from first principles.
- Scrappy. You’ll do anything to achieve your goal. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and to motivate your teammates to do the same.
- Team Player. You are collaborative by nature, relish in camaraderie and group wins, and are looked to by colleagues as a steadfast partner and source of encouragement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.