Senior Associate - Transaction Advisory
Consulting & Strategy
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Transaction Advisory team where they will deliver on end-to-end activities required to bring infrastructure project transactions through the stages of business case development and feasibility studies to transaction structuring, procurement, and implementation.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- End-to-end workstream for projects across a variety of sectors, working with both internal and client team members.
- Primary and secondary research, data collection and analysis in the following areas:
- Infrastructure planning and strategy
- Feasibility assessments, market analysis, and business case development
- Procurement options analysis, project risk assessment
- Project governance and project management frameworks
- Commercial structuring of complex contracts and contract management
- Coordinating legal, financial, and technical inputs
- Procurement process management
- Bid evaluation.
- Project implementation advice through design and construction
- Development of project deliverables including status reports, project reports, and delivery of presentations.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to analyst team members.
- Train and mentor junior staff and contribute to the overall skills enhancement and experience of the team.
- Support the management team with business development across public and private sector markets.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Law, or a related field
- A relevant master’s degree is an added advantage
- A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in drafting business plans and feasibility studies
- Project structuring and procurement experience
- Understanding of the lifecycle activities of an infrastructure asset
- Experience with alternative contract types: EPC, PPP, etc
- Experience building project financial models
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and analytics skills
- Proven capabilities of managing and working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to communicate and effectively engage with a diverse group of clients
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.