- We are looking for a Selling and Telemarketing Intern that will be responsible for offering our product to current and potential customers.
- The successful applicant will be taken for an internship program of 3 months and will be passed through intensive training to learn relationship management, telemarketing, selling, customer creation and customer-facing skills.
- Successful Intern will be offered permanent employment as a Selling and Telemarketer Associate. The successful intern will be responsible to accept ownership for effectively influencing prospects to introduce a reading culture in their respective schools; encourage them to sign up for our school support service, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour; be instrumental in customer retention by communicating professionally and positively.
- You will also be expected to apply your multitasking skills by listening and overcoming objections. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
- To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator.
- Top candidate are detail-oriented, committed, motivated and have excellent people skills.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls promptly.
- Follow communication “scripts” when communicating product benefits.
- Attending customer-facing sessions both at individual schools and at school proprietors' association group meetings to present the benefit of our products.
- Research customers, identify customers’ needs and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Grow knowledge of product and develop listening and telemarketing skills.
- Providing outstanding goal-setting service.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arise.
- Degree/HND, or suitable equivalent with unrivalled passion in supporting the growth of SMEs and promoting quality education.
- Preferably fresh graduate who are teachable and trainable.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening ability.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Good customer facing ability and the ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Strong relationship management and people skills.