Human Resource Manager
Adding And Ripples Consulting
The school Human Resource Manager oversees the daily human resource function at our group of Schools, ensuring all roles are adequately filled by identifying gaps and filling vacancies within the organization, administering payroll, benefits and leave, and planning and tracking human development functions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead staff recruitment, posting job vacancies and the interview process
- Identify vacancies within the organizations and fill them
- Employee application background checks and eligibility verification
- Lead the reviews of the staff handbook and compliance with the policies in it
- Monitors performance metrics and leads the performance evaluation process within the organization
- Implement HR software for payroll, employment and benefits, record keeping and tracking performance, leave days, productivity and training
- Ensure workplace safety, ethical behaviour, sexual harassment policies and compliance
- Benefits administration and staff welfare
- Handles staff onboarding, orientation, recognition and disciplinary programs
- Employment law compliance
- Oversees staff training and development initiatives
- Maintain staff directory, updates HR records and organizational chart
- Maintain knowledge of trends and stay up-to-date on new technologies in HR, talent management and employment laws
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Social Science or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a Human Resource Officer or similar role.
- A track record of organizational leadership
- Proficiency in planning and the use of organizational management software (Payroll systems, Human Resource Management Systems and Human Resource Information Systems)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in a school would be an added advantage
- CIPM certification would be an added advantage for the position.
- Candidate must be within the age of 38 - 45 years.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.