We are a growing natural skincare company in Lagos Nigeria. We manufacture all of our products inside our Ikeja Factory and sell them via e-commerce using our website, social media and sales lines. Potential customers reach out to us through our sales lines to make enquires and orders. Your job is to engage them, make recommendations and sell products to them using one of our sales lines.
Act as the company gatekeeper:
- Respond appropriately to messages from all company interphases (website, phone lines, WhatsApp, email, etc.)
Interface with customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to close sales in line with the daily target.
- Find out the customer's needs and recommend the right product for them to use.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers, Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to make purchases.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complimentary items to go with their requests in order to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers, explain how products work, and demonstrate how to use products where possible using provided graphics
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution and escalate issues to appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Build customer loyalty through the Rewards Programme.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with the website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times, providing a customer experience that will make the customer return.
- Record customer orders taking note of items, costs and delivery locations
- Confirm orders before dispatching them for delivery each morning.
- Package orders and fill our delivery note before dispatch
- Monitor delivery process, ensuring that orders are delivered as agreed with the customer
- Record batch production for each product noting batch numbers, dates and time of production as given by the Production Unit.
- Inspect inventory levels weekly to identify shortages and report to Production Mgr asap
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept as required.
- Assist with daily administrative duties as requested by MD.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Have a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills, ability to learn and navigate software quickly, strong phone contact handling and active listening skills as well as the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.