Qualified candidate for this position must have a passion for sales, outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to analyze the market and build relationships with prospective buyers. Additionally, a qualified candidate must be quality-focused, an effective team player and be motivated to achieve a rewarding career within the organization.
Penetrating territories to source and win customer accounts
· onboarding and maintaining customer/distributor accounts.
· Demonstrate accurate product knowledge after training and be able to articulate such in the process of prospecting.
· Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Participate in the organization and execution of company events and promotions activities.
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
· Proven experience as a sales representative
· Strong phone handling skills and active listening.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
· Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.