We are looking for a passionate, hardworking, and ambitious salesperson who wants to work within a friendly and rewarding environment where the input of the person will have a direct impact on the ongoing success of our business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop, execute, and monitor sales strategies to achieve sales targets, profitability, and growth in line with the company line.
- Handling the dealer’s sales and execution of orders and timely payment collections.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for sales activities across all dealers and supermarkets.
- Established clear, identifiable, and achievable sales targets for promoters.
- Supervise, train, and motivate promoters in retail outlets in achieving the KPIs established.
- Planning and execution of road shows.
- Keep abreast and conduct analysis on consumer and competitor trends and information.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous Experience in Sales & Marketing or related fields.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Consumer Electronics/FMCG Industry will be preferred.
- Dynamic, self-driven, and motivated individual.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.