Consulting & Strategy
ReTrain Nigeria is a newly established advanced technology hub & training institute. As an offshoot and partner of ReTrain Canada, we aim to reinvent the Nigerian technology workforce by reskilling for improved local career advancements and access to global job opportunities. We are recruiting for a dynamic and experienced sales professional with extensive knowledge of the technology training and professional development landscape in Nigeria. The Sales Consultant will play a key advisory role in: Planning, developing, marketing, executing, monitoring, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions to ultimately boost sales and commercial growth of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The consultant will be expected to support with industry best practices for:
- Sales growth
- Risk management
- Sales process development
- Sales channel development
- Stakeholder communication
- Recruitment and placement services
- Process and programme management
- Costs, budget and expense management
- Brand marketing & social media activities
- Activities and interventions to address arising challenges
- Defining governance structure and quality assurance measures
- Management of third party (internal teams and external suppliers) contributors
- Additional responsibilities may include research and application of global education technology trends; best practice discovery and competitive analyses of local market trends; exploration of new opportunities, customer groups and revenue streams and recommendation for development of local and global job placement opportunities.
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be delegated.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in start-up environment
- At least 5 years of general working experience
- 2 years of working experience in technology training sector
- Fair knowledge of human resources management processes
- Fair knowledge of planning, managing and delivering training programmes
- Previous responsibility for generating own leads and managing sales cycles
- Demonstrable and quantifiable successes and track record in securing new business (B2B or B2C)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
- Tech savvy
- Results oriented
- Natural relationship builder
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent presenter, communicator and negotiator
- Passion for technology and human capacity development
- Ability to work speedily and deliver quality results under pressure
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and a desire for successful project delivery
- Established contacts and networks at large corporates and government institutions
- Well networked in the local information and communications technology ecosystem
- Comfortable with providing effective sales presentations to varied audiences and stakeholders
- In tune and aware of changes and future of technology in areas such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, data analytics, internet of things, software engineering, Web3, etc.
- The role will initially be offered on a part-time basis (1 – 2 hours per week) with a view to engage on fulltime basis after establishment.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 100,000 (monthly)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.