Our clients seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this role. Located on Lagos Island, our client is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil &Gas;, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Work with other practice colleagues and various clients across various sectors, to diagnose their risk management architecture, structures, and activities.
- Design and implement appropriate best practice risk management frameworks and other solutions to enable them to optimize their operations, earnings, and overall performance.
- Delivering on risk management capacity building, and risk management software advisory.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the business sciences – Finance, Insurance, Banking, and Risk Management with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Must have a second degree or professional qualification (MBA, ACCA, CFA, etc)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Risk Management from a best-practice institution.
- A Risk Management Certification or similar Risk Training is required
- Must have extensive business development experience, especially at executive levels
- Must have a history of outperforming set business development targets.
- Must have Implemented Governance Risk & Compliance projects
- Should have a sound knowledge of Risk Management across several sectors - Energy, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, etc.
- Global exposure is important.
- Excellent self-presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.