- Support the Partnership in the development and implementation of the Resource Mobilization and Fundraising Plan and Strategy;
- Conduct mapping of donors, institutional actors and allies, particularly from the private sector;
- Write effective fundraising applications, concept notes and proposals;
- Work with other staff to compile the information required for developing proposals and preparing donor reports;
- Explore funding sources and strategic partnership opportunities;
- Establish and broaden relations with the potential and existing donors including by organizing meetings and networking activities;
- Develop donor briefs, background papers for different fundraising and resource mobilization activities;
- Plan and organize advocacy visits by the partnership to donor agencies, private sector collaborators, government and media organizations for resource mobilization and or TB awareness creation.
- Conduct regular review of Resource Mobilization and Fundraising Plan and Strategy against the set targets and indicators;
- Perform any other tasks necessary for effective functioning of the Secretariat and the Partnership as assigned by the Executive Secretary;
- Reports to the Executive Secretary.
- First degree or HND in Social Science, Communication, Social Marketing, Economics, Law, Political Science or International Relations, and other related fields with at least 5 years’ work experience.
- Post graduate and/or professional qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
OTHER COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Computer Literate
- Teamwork and Result Oriented
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good Communication and Inter-personal relationship
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Applicants must not be older 40 years at the last birthday.
- The National Secretariat is based in Abuja and all staff will be required to work from this location.