Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design and conduct research related to new occupational areas, new skill requirements, and trends in competency standards to keep abreast of local and global developments and trends in policy, technology, and skill demand for each sector/ industry covered under the certification scheme.
- Generate and maintain a repository of complementary information to aid business development initiatives and planning for skills and competency-based assessment.
- Disseminate findings through the development of fact sheets and other forms of presentation.
- Design, administer and analyze surveys
- Write research proposals to win grants for research.
- Proven experience in the design, and administration of research in empirical and non-empirical contexts
- Knowledge and use of data analysis techniques
- Competency in synthesis large information into meaningful reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex information to multiple audiences, collaboration, consultation, and organization.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.