The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Government Services group in VSI with responding to proposals and aiding in ongoing business development efforts. This individual will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, performing tasks quickly and with a high level of attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Experience working at a program management, disaster recovery, or engineering firm writing proposals, technical documents, or other related work products.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign editing.Research market opportunities, client requirements, and other information for pre-positioning or document needs.
- The right candidate will have the ability to research and understand the nuances within the market that impact the document writing effort.
- Organize and manage critical data and champion a file protocol process for everyone in Government Services to easily identify the appropriate materials.
- Follow prescribed version control methods ensuring all edits are compiled and addressed appropriately in brochures, presentations, proposals or other client engagement materials.
- Responding to proposal documents issued by government clients by following the standard processes of proposals.
- Working collaboratively with the business development team and following processes to ensure all content is well-written and adequately reviewed prior to submission.
- Documents should be written to follow client guidance/directions and should be compliant with all proposal requirements.
- Coordinating with others in a collaborative fashion to understand and address writing and editing needs for various documents.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Willing to work flexible hours to ensure deadlines are met for the work assignments.·
- A forward-thinking, anticipatory professional driven by a passion to pursue your full potential and dreams.
- A work environment that promotes collaboration, consistency, and community service to empower people.
- An inclusive culture that promotes career/life integration and invests in developing people in areas of focused expertise.
The primary job responsibilities are noted above, but other duties may be assigned by management as required. This position requires adherence to deadlines which on occasion will require work to be completed outside of normal business hours.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.