IBILE Oil & Gas Corporation
Product & Project Management
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assist the Projects Manager in leading and overseeing construction projects, and works with Engineers, Architects, and other contractors to develop a plan, create a project time frame, distribute resources, and ensure timely completion.
- The minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Building Tech, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or a related discipline.
- Technical & Project Management Certifications
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of building codes
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge of construction technology (preferably in the oil & gas industry), methods, equipment, tools, procedures, scheduling, and cost control
- Demonstrated competence in areas of safety, people management, project execution, cost control, quality, and administration
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.