The Project Manager will have business strategy/analysis skill and will work as a Technical Assistant to the CEO to provide Business partnering support as an integral part of the marketing and customer service management units.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Documents Creation & Management:
- Creation of market attractiveness for new projects, presentation power point decks, spreadsheets etc.
- Drafting of project baseline documents; project initiation document / Charter, product design and description, detailed project plan
- Archiving of copies all documents created and submitted.
Project and Contract Implementation Management:
- Design and Develop project initiation document /charter, and detailed project plan for all new contracts and existing excellence/efficiency projects for existing projects
- Document creation and management for all executed projects and contracts including lessons learnt, Issues and Exceptions
- Creation of market attractiveness for new or proposed projects/contracts.
- Primary responsibility for the startup of all new contracts and projects to attain operational stability and excellence
- Plan, Design and implement operations strategies and action plans to insure that the operations group supports strategic imperatives.
- Design, Establish and monitor SOPP for all sites
- Deliver excellent project and handover to operations department to cover;
- Strategy, Plan and Program for the Preventive, Corrective and Restorative maintenance for all client assets by establishing a comprehensive asset register and SOPP for all client assets including all Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Power both soft and hard services
- Establish framework and onboard client sites on IFS CMMS/CAFM
- Support operations for ongoing facility management activities after transition from project to operations.
Business Quality Assurance and Control
- Visit sites to ensure service delivery is in line with laid down standards
- Conduct periodic objective site assessments
- Report on site performance periodically
- Ensure electronic and hard copy customer feedbacks
- Ensure immediate and timely remedy of all clients complaints
- Report on an ongoing basis on all service gaps with other relevant units and departments
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
Business Development and Support:
- Support and actively participate in increasing company’s share of market
- Ensure maximum realizable income from existing contracts and assignments in cooperation with relevant departments
- Assist as required in the brand development, identification, and communication
- Any other responsibility assigned.
- PowerPoint, Excel, MS project
- Tech savvy and must be able to learn and navigate CMMS/CAFM
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 400,000 negotiable depending on assessed skill profile and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.