Connecting Africans to Opportunities and alleviating unemployment on the African continent through digital solutions
The Partnerships Division will be a revenue, for profit department with the goal to embark on a comprehensive effort to work with like-minded/visioned nonprofit/philanthropic/civil society organizations to support their short-term impact projects in Africa.
Your Mission in our Vision
Your mission is to build the strongest digital jobs player in Africa, with excellence in execution and clear focus on increasing profitability through the management of this project.
The Project Manager will:
- Drive the Strategic Overview of the project
- Operational Management (Manage the full cycle of Project Management - design, execution, organizational strategies, etc, facilitate, etc)
- Coordinate the design and/or development and/or strengthening of various processes (including, but not limited to organizational structure, operational policies and mandates|)
- Build an aggregator model and team of capable individuals for scale of the project
- Manage P&L, including revenue and cost management of the Project
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on a regular basis to the donor.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and assessing and actioning funding.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employ resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Troubleshoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
- Create and strengthen linkages with the public and private sector.