Product & Project Management
Project manager with at least two years experience leading a team and willing to start working immediately. Salary is negotiable and after period of probation scalable.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Overseeing company projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
Manage technical partners and stakeholders.
Leading and/or participating in meetings.
Ensuring the company is operating efficiently at all times.
Ensuring all projects are executed in a timely manner.
Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
Monitor and report on project status specifically regarding schedule adherence and budget.
Define the technical requirements and feasibility of a project.
Negotiate with designers, engineers, contractors, and suppliers.
Ensure that all team members are properly trained to perform their jobs safely and efficiently.
Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate all tech partners and projects.
Draw up daily schedules, allocate resources, create budget as well as manage staff to ensure work is completed on time and up to a high standard.
Additional services or amendments to the services described above may be agreed upon between the parties.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Management or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Project Management or similar role.
- Must have excellent leadership qualities.
- Effective communication verbally and in writing.
- Effective task management.
- Candidate must be diplomatic and think critically.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.