Project Engineer Trainee
STEVE INTEGRATED TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
Product & Project Management
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Project Engineer Trainee. In this role, you will learn and support various aspects of project management, including planning, design, implementation, and monitoring of projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of project activities
- Help monitor project progress and report on project status
- Collaborate with team members to identify and solve problems
- Conduct research, analyze data, and prepare reports
- Participate in site visits to gain practical experience and insight
- Help create project proposals and presentations
- Attend meetings with clients and stakeholders as needed
- Assist in the preparation of project budgets and forecasts
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve project objectives
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior engineer or project manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of engineering principles
- Familiarity with project management tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Previous internship or work experience in the field is preferred
- Knowledge of industry regulations and safety standards is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.