Project Engineer/Site Engineer
The Address Homes
Product & Project Management
The Address Homes Limited is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the role of Project Engineer & Site Engineer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Agreeing on project timelines, aims, and objectives.
- Full responsibility for project management and timely delivery of projects.
- Organizing and monitoring the various professionals and sub-contractors working on multiple development projects to ensure guidelines and timelines are maintained.
- Making sure the companies' known high-quality standards are met on all projects and every single home.
- Representing the organization’s interests at all times.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Previous working experience in similar job roles.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification(s) /certificate(s) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building maintenance will be an added advantage
- Organizational and Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – teamwork, oral and written communication
- Commercial / Business awareness – Creativity, Drive,
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Management and leadership skills – Good Teamwork, Initiative
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.