HEDA Resource Centre
Product & Project Management
The program Officer- Environmental Justice, and Sustainable Development will support the implementation of the organization’s interventions in issues concerning Environmental Justice, agriculture, climate justice, meteorology, and Sustainable Development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervise effective operations of HEDA’s program system, including developing and refining indicators; setting targets; monitoring projects progress; ensuring timely data collection; preparing and submitting quarterly and annual reports; and working with projects teams in relation to all project results and outcomes.
- Provide inputs to project teams by assisting in developing strategies to inform the decisions on project performances.
- Ensure high-quality reports on the results of projects against the project goals and objectives to the management and other stakeholders.
- Manage the Environmental justice and sustainable development projects in identifying essential project activities; prepare proposals, design implementation plans, and outcomes to documents.
- Work with project teams in developing monitoring and evaluation plan for project proposals and implementation.
- Represent the organization at public and external functions as directed by management.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.