Product & Project Management
Reporting to the CEO and Academy Director, the Program Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that the KAP APP e-learning programs are delivered on time and produce the desired results. The successful candidate will be the go-to person for everything involving the program's organization and timeline. The Program Manager plays a key role in the execution and evaluation of all education programs, supervises instructional staff and docents, and supports the implementation of strategies for program growth and scaling.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Assist in the development and implementation of the KAP Academy curriculum and Masterclass content.
- Establish and manage relationships with Academy partners (USC, Pan African University, Nigerian Film School).
- Work with the Academy Director to establish and reach goals for students educated and volunteers recruited annually.
- Manage all logistics of scheduling and communication with public school teachers & families.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a curriculum designed to support key education programs at the Academy.
- Continually monitor the Academy curriculum and content for quality assurance and relevance to the state and national standards and best practices.
- Develop and lead professional development and training sessions to build the capacity of contracted Faculty members.
- Establish a regular presence outside the Academy and deliver technical assistance and support at partner school sites in order to implement the Academy Programs.
- Coordinate the selection, ordering, and organization of program supplies and consumables.
- Communicate and attend meetings with external partners regarding program logistics.
- Collaborate with internal and external evaluators to track and report program participation and demographics, make continual improvements to programs, and measure program outcomes and impacts.
- Accountable for reaching monthly/quarterly/annual goals with periodic and detailed reports submitted.
- Maintain departmental responsibilities (meetings, email, phone, etc.).
- Conduct needs analysis to determine training needs.
- Develop program scope and objectives.
- Coordinate internal and third-party resources to develop course syllabi.
- Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience preferably in education, the nonprofit sector, and/or the financial industry.
- Multitasking-oriented: The right candidate has the ability to begin, manage and complete several projects and program relationships at one time.
- Ability to interact with all levels within a corporate environment. Maintain a positive and professional attitude in all settings.
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics, and dependability.
- Organizational skills, with the ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, planning, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Confidence and ability to deal with people at all levels across disciplines and cultures.
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and ownership for problems and following them through to resolution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.