The client is a non-profit organization situated in Victoria Island, Lagos. They are committed to transforming the lives of vulnerable and marginalized women, children/young adults, and the elderly in select communities by providing lasting solutions. As part of their commitment to providing lasting solutions, the client is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to develop and drive initiatives, ensuring the client can achieve all their goals. As the Program Coordinator, you will work closely with management and play a pivotal role in concept development, driving various campaigns and initiatives in line with the goal of the Foundation. Your organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities, and administrative skills will be crucial to executing various projects successfully.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop concepts in line with the strategic direction and goals of the foundation.
- Plan and execute concepts developed from start to finish and manage the program budget.
- Engage and negotiate with key stakeholders to ensure the programs are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop relationships with program participants, community partners, grantees, related organizations, and other foundations.
- Conduct research and prepare due diligence reports on potential organizations, grants, and investments.
- Provide administrative assistance to the management team including handling correspondence, documents, and report preparation.
- Manage requests for technical assistance, resources, and connections.
- Support other administrative activities of the Foundation as they evolve.
- Draft, review, and share communication on behalf of the Foundation to all executives, employees, the press, and all external partners.
- Act as the point of contact among all executives, employees, the press, and all external partners on various projects.
- Manage the flow of information to strategic partners and key executives promptly.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2- 4 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a foundation with a political background.
- Superior competence in program and project management.
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Creative approach to concept development.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, multitasking capabilities, and exceptional relationship management skills.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to own all aspects of a project.
- Interest in community building and priority areas of the foundation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Onsite)
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Occasionally there may be weekend activities due to the nature of charitable activities)
Working Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.