Production and Procurement Officer
Product & Project Management
The Production and Procurement Officer is expected to evaluate vendors, negotiate contracts, and prepare reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Ensuring that production is cost-effective and a receipt is collected for every transaction.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing the organization’s standards.
- Ensuring that production is cost-effective.
- Assist in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Carry out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals.
- Analyses sales patterns and stays are up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods.
- Liaises with local suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process.
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company.
- Maintains an accurate record of goods purchased, including costs, deliveries, and inventories.
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Procurement, Management, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Location: Proximity to Lagos Island is key.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.