Uncle Stan's Foods
Product & Project Management
We are looking for an experienced production manager to organize and oversee the production department. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality output. We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures to ensure an efficient and productive process.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets.
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Production Manager or similar role.
- Proven experience as production director.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a result-driven approach.
- Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance.
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.