Bons Industries Limited
Product & Project Management
We seek to hire a Production Engineer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage and supervise production personnel to ensure that all production targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement production schedules to optimize manufacturing efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and quality standards.
- Implement and maintain continuous improvement programs to increase production efficiency
- Monitor and analyze production data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that production requirements are met.
- Daily interaction with manufacturing teams to assist with escalated issues and to ensure adherence to production schedules.
- Create and oversee budgets for each production area.
- Identify operational risks such as single point failures, inadequate tooling/equipment, capacity limitations, etc. then develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.SC./HND in Polymer Engineering & other related disciplines.
- Other qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognitive experience gained from a Plastic/Polyethylene manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Computer.
- Exceptional creativity & innovation.
- Excellent time management & organisation.
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends &
their role within a commercial environment, Analytical, Mathematical, Knowledge
of Chemistry, etc.
Location: Enugu, Enugu State.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.