Bons Industries Limited
Product & Project Management
We are Food & Polyethylene Processing Company located in Enugu. We are looking for an experienced Production Manager for our Food section to oversee the process of manufacturing our products. The successful candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all our production lines and the quality of output. Hence, we expect the candidate to have deep know-how in production procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set the candidate apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will stand the candidate out. The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc. in Food Science/Technology, Chemical Engineering, & other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a production manager.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.