Product Support Specialist
Bemas Technologies Limited
Product & Project Management
Product support specialists train and educate current and prospective customers about our company’s products and services. They present informative pitches and demonstrations to leads and answer any questions. They assist new and existing customers by explaining features, clarifying operating instructions, and providing troubleshooting tips. They also diagnose technical issues and assist with repair requests. They also train or educate internal users and create training programs or materials. They compile a database of common questions or issues in order to develop FAQs or troubleshooting guides. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Escalate requests and issues to the appropriate internal team.
- Act as direct contact with internal and external customers.
- Track and report on support metrics and support team performance.
- Multi-task, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage overall strategy to ensure proper levels of product support coverage.
- Record detailed information into a work order/service ticketing system for all calls/emails.
- Analyze and validate system requirements, and existing business processes.
- Review work queues to identify unscheduled ordered services and connects with the customer to schedule the appropriate service.
- Encourage and support process improvement initiatives identified by team members.
- Identify training opportunities and help sales partners develop a stronger understand of product nuances.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering or information technology or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in operating systems, incident response, and VPN systems.
- A collaborator with demonstrated multitasking and time management skills.
- Skilled at writing protocols and process analysis.
- A leader with an eye for solving problems and continuous improvement.
- Can assist with clerical needs such as answering phones or responding to email.
- Experience with telecoms software and systems.
- Demonstrated positive attitude and sense of humor.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.