The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy. This includes developing and executing a marketing strategy, building and managing a team of marketers, and collaborating with engineering and leadership to ensure that the company's products meet the customers needs and wildest desires.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and execute the company's marketing strategy
- Define the product's positioning, messaging, and launch strategy
- Generate demand for the product and educate the market about its benefits
- Close deals with customers
- Work with product development to ensure that the product meets the needs of the market
- Gather and analyze customer feedback to improve the product and marketing strategy
- Build and manage a team of marketers
- Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and product launches
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product marketing or a related field
- Strong understanding of product development, sales, and marketing processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing, or a related field
- Ability to use Canva
- Familiar with group buying and Ajo schemes a bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.