Product & Project Management
We are looking to hire a Product Manager to lead our discovery and development initiatives related to our product expansion, and beyond (integrations, API, etc).
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Carry out primary research to understand users and their pain points, identifying opportunities to address them.
- Nurture and grow our rich database of user insights, mining data as needed and presenting it to stakeholders in various contexts.
- Based on research insights, formulate hypotheses to be tested with a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Shape a vision, define the problem, and align the team with clear goals, objectives, and user stories.
- Map and test assumptions with a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Distil existing user research data to support the team in making the right decisions.
- Work closely with UX designers, data analysts, and engineers throughout the release process, from shaping to building, testing, and releasing.
- Clearly define measures of success for A/B testing, balancing the need for accuracy with shipping value to users quickly.
- Recognize and celebrate success regularly when things go well while fostering a growth mindset when things don’t go so well.
- Lead and facilitate planning sessions with your team to prioritize work, often applying decision-making frameworks (e.g. RICE).
- Keep other stakeholders informed as progress is made, through regular demos, Show & Tells, and presentations.
- Develop and manage a solid product roadmap for your core area.
- Map opportunities and manage input from your stakeholders to enhance our offering on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly communicate our roadmap and product changes in advance of their launch and help them manage communications to customers.
- Take part in customer onboarding sessions, webinars, and/or sales negotiations and use these opportunities to conduct user research.
- Help them access and understand product information (e.g. releases for our On-Premises product, key features, product roadmap).
- Explain technical dependencies and how they may affect our roadmap.
- Help them access product data/metrics that can provide useful insights for their departments.
- Bring the user perspective in meetings and engage stakeholders with our continuous user research efforts and insights.
- You will input and contribute to the main product roadmap and take part in planning meetings on an ongoing basis.
- You will develop a set of strategic goals and KPIs for your core area on an annual basis, updating stakeholders on progress throughout the year.
- As part of the Product team at Overleaf, you will be helping to make Overleaf the go-to place for scientific writing.
- Have a user-centered mindset. You are eager to learn about the pain points, needs, and desires of users, identifying the best opportunities to develop a product that delights them.
- Be experienced in Product Management as a discipline. You can switch from engaging with stakeholders to resolving technical trade-offs with the Engineering team, always bringing the focus back on our long-term vision and delivering value to our users.
- Be technical. You are familiar with LaTeX or willing to learn about LaTeX and its use within academia and industry. You also understand the difference between a SaaS product and its on-premises counterpart, including their underpinning technologies, e.g. Docker.
- Be commercially minded. You have commercial experience within a B2C SaaS product and/or Enterprise. For example, you are able to read user research insights through a commercial lens, with a view to growing the business while shipping value to users.
- Be based in the UK, Europe (EU member state), Canada, or the US
- Usually be available during our core hours, 2 pm – 5 pm UK time
Salary: £50,000-75,000 per year
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.