Product & Project Management
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is looking to join a dynamic company and help us serve and empower our customer base by helping us build a dedicated, driven, and optimized web presence.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Work with the Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams to define the product roadmap for the Landing Pages (Web) team in alignment with the product strategy and vision
- You will have the autonomy to make data-driven decisions to iterate and conduct rapid experiments and do whatever it takes for the product to solve user problems
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, then identify and fill product gaps
- Track and analyze the performance of implemented changes and features, and help to optimize conversion rates
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to help us form new strategies, to further product and business objectives
- 1-2+ years of experience in a Product Manager's capacity
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- You love helping people whenever you can, you don’t think anything is outside of your remit
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web and/or mobile technologies
- Experience and in-depth understanding of agile methodologies working with cross-functional teams
- Proven record of successful product launches and rapid experimentation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.