Are you an experienced problem solver who loves to think outside the box and surmount new challenges? Looking to join a dynamic company focused on reducing post-harvest losses by creating and introducing innovative staple food offerings to the market? Wanting to work in a great team focused on value addition? We’re on the hunt for a hands-on manager to join our business in the role of Product Development Manager. Reporting to the CEO, this exciting role will be based in Lagos, but production and research will be done at our factory in Osun State. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing and Operations team to drive longer-term innovation and short-term tactical projects to deliver great staple food offerings to the market.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage the development of new products and line extensions from concept through to launch.
- All aspects of the product, process, packaging, and cost optimization.
- Seeking and facilitating technical assistance for the production line and troubleshooting technical challenges.
- Working with Marketing, Production, and Operations teams to drive innovation.
- Broadening technical knowledge to build an understanding of Product, Process, Packaging, Quality control systems, Regulatory Affairs, and Nutritional value of our products
- .Creating and managing product and raw material specifications and documenting processes.
- Handling product registration with Food regulatory body,i.e .:NAFDAC
- Undertaking market surveys to confirm a good product-market fit for these new offerings.
- Manage a small team of Product Development professionals.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.