Product Development Executive
Product & Project Management
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Development Executive to oversee the development and launch of new products. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive product innovation and growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and implement product development strategies to drive innovation and growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and market trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product concepts, features, and specifications
- Manage the entire product development process, from ideation to launch, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to inform product development decisions
- Analyze sales metrics and customer feedback to identify areas for product improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure timely and cost-effective production and delivery of products
- Develop and manage product budgets and timelines
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to maintain a competitive edge
product development updates and milestones to cross-functional teams and
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development or related roles
- Strong knowledge of product development processes, principles, and best practices
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in the technology industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex product development projects
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Strong network of industry contacts and relationships
- Familiarity with product management software and tools
to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.