Product & Project Management
We're seeking a talented Product Designer to join our team. This individual will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality design to improve our product. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Test new ideas before implementing, conduct ongoing user research.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, UX/UI Design or a relevant field.
- Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Master's degree in Design, Computer Science, UX/UI Design or a relevant field.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
- This is a full-time position.
- We are open to remote candidates.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.