Product Design Team Lead
Product & Project Management
We are looking for a Product Design Team Lead to join our Product Organization. We seek a hands-on team player with a meticulous eye for design, and a drive to create beautiful experiences for our customers. The Design Team Lead position is a “player-coach” role that involves a small number of direct reports, while also holding individual contributor responsibilities. We expect this amounts to approximately a 70/30 split for the player/coach aspect.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Working collaboratively on meaningful opportunities with a motivated and happy team.
- Lead and mentor a small team of designers, helping to prioritize projects and ensure they are completed swiftly and with a high level of quality
- Expertly guiding your team through the design process to make things that aren't considered done until users love them
- Use tools of your choosing (but maybe: paper, whiteboards, Whimsical, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Framer X, or code)
- Lead the team in user testing & research on a regular basis as a foundation for making a great product
- Helping to mature a design system that improves usability, consistency, and efficiency
- Have at least 5+ years of experience as a product or UX designer, on either web or mobile products in the consumer or enterprise space
- Have experience managing or mentoring designers on your team
- Are confident in efficiently executing the classic design process, and have internalized why each stage is important
- Are excited to share your work and receive feedback, and respectfully and helpfully do the same for your peers
- Have the drive to improve anything you touch, and enjoy working with others to make things better
- Are practical and outcome-oriented, motivated by making an impact on the user experience in both the short- and long-term
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.