Principal Project Officer
Product & Project Management
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Plan, prioritize, and oversee project management activities in an effective manner.
- Prepare budgets, determine timelines, and identify resources.
- Understand customer requirements clearly and develop project plans, scope, and deliverables.
- Manage daily activities of project teams and provide assistance whenever needed.
- Monitor project progress on regular basis and identify and correct any delays.
- Assist in interviewing, recruitment, and orientation of new hires.
- Identify training needs for the project team to improve professional competence.
- Assist in performance evaluation, promotion, and retention activities.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the project management field.
- Serve as primary contact for client queries and concerns.
- Conduct regular team meetings to discuss project status and issues.
- Assist in the preparation of design documents and technical and functional documents and other project reports.
- Prepare SOW, review contract terms and conditions, and perform client negotiations when needed.
- Ensure that final deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Develop process improvements to ensure high quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that all project activities from design to deployment are performed within the allotted schedules.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any discipline
- Good coordination skills
- Good inter-relationship skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.