Product & Project Management
We are excited to hire a talented Operations Manager to help deliver Customer Service, HR, Business, and Marketing support to our growing team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Supporting the CEO in organizing priorities, strategic planning, and solving complex problems day to day.
- Managing customer support tickets every 3 months and creating reports to share with the leadership team.
- Building more effective workflows to improve support templates and documentation, and to better manage customer feedback.
- Developing innovative ideas and creative solutions to streamline the client onboarding experience.
- Supporting with HR tasks including managing internal policies and compensation bands, and reviewing health & support metrics.
- Identifying new opportunities for partnerships and revenue growth while managing third-party relationships.
- Supporting fractional business advisors, including lawyers and accountants to help forecast growth.
- Analyzing marketing data related to target audiences to find the most relevant industry or sub-industries to pursue
- Overseeing major priorities, schedules, and resource requirements that will contribute to Troop Themes ongoing success.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations at Troop Themes by implementing tools for continuous growth for our internal team and our external clients.
- Supporting the collective team at Troop Themes with client meetings, ops-admin, and team gatherings (remote and IRL), facilitating daily team meetings and quarterly strategy meetings, and driving client engagement and experiences.
- You have professional progressive experience in a digital operational role and/or relevant experience.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive when given autonomy to make strategic operational decisions in a growing competitive environment.
- You get excited by leading and building internal processes from the ground up for maximum efficiency.
- You have considerable experience leading operational logistics and strategies, providing administrative support to senior management, and handling various tasks and projects.
- You are highly organized, have strong attention to detail, and love creating efficient systems using Notion (we love Notion).
- You love operationalizing the business function, including market research and building brand partnerships to support more growth opportunities.
- You are solution-focused and have mastered the art of anticipation, always thinking ahead and gathering support when needed.
- You are a thoughtful communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and able to go with the flow of an evolving set of priorities; context shifting is a challenge that you are ready to take on.
- The opportunity to significantly impact and support all areas of a growing business excites you.
- You handle confidential information with a high degree of discretion and care.
- You enjoy meeting new clients, partners and/or merchants remotely who are passionate about building their online presence.
Salary Offer: $77,000 - $92,000 a year
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.