- Analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Operations Lead.
- Assist in tracking all pending operations queries and prompt the Ops Lead where necessary.
- Work on Verification Project of Repossession and Technical Tickets backlog by interfacing with Customers, Field Agents, Logistics, and the Call Centre.
- Assist in Implementing and tracking Quarterly promotions.
- Assist in downloading data needed for Ops weekly reporting on the hub i.e Sales, Repairs, and repossession.
- Assist in Preparing weekly commission files.
- Assist ops to lead in the crucial end-of-the-month reporting i.e SR commission, WB report, TM/RM dashboard, Repair target report.
- Ensure and check that all reports are up to date and all pricing plans are captured and updated accordingly in all ops files.
- Track deactivated products on the hub and follow up with the call center and share reports with the supervisor.
- Track and follow up on FA/FR welcome call being made by the Call center - evaluate and prompt for necessary action.
- Assist in preparing periodic educational materials for the mobile training of the Field team.
- Assist in Tracking FA/FR performance level vis a vis commission and Salary payment.
- Assist in preparing periodic educational materials to be shared periodically with the Field team.
- Assist in training and onboarding of new FA/SR and new product launch
- Other assigned responsibilities
- Minimum of Diploma/OND
- Young and dynamic with a high level of professionalism
- Experience in the use of data software i.e Excel, google sheets, graphics design
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be flexible enough to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to deliver clean and presentable data
- Independence in delivering on required reports with minimal support
- Ability to work in line with the company's Core Values: Innovation, Do Your Best, Collaboration, Grow.
- The good working relationship and coordination with Supervisor and Senior Management.
- Providing appropriate assistance to field staff as needed.
- Ensuring that reports and records are accurate, complete, and timely.
Salary Range: NGN 132,000 - 165,000