Operation Manager’s Responsibilities
- Operations will train, and coordinate work schedules of all security personnel to ensure a secure environment at all locations and all times
- Operations will serve as liaison with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Sound judgment is required as decisions made are often major and affect relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Supervisory experience with hourly employees
- Two-to-five years in the contract security industry or similar operational environment
- Track record with simultaneous accountability for at least 15 different customer locations