- Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website.
- Collaborates with web development and design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Develops and expands the company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Drafts, implements, maintains and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site(s).
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for the marketing department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with HTML and web design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Salary Range: NGN 50,000 - 70,000 + commission