1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability on our online platforms
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax of contents before posting online.
3) Plan the contents of publications with the Chief Editor according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
4) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
5) Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
6) Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
7) Create entertaining and engaging content for our online audience.
8) Manage all social media handles of the magazine.
- Please only applicants living on the island should apply
- Must be willing to work from the office (Not Remote)
- Proven working experience as an Online Magazine Editor
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and In Design, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking