- Bachelor's degree in Administration or Engineering or other related majors.
- 5 years experience of administrative is needed. Previous administrative duties in a construction office shall be ideal.
- Strong work ethic (reliable), organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the construction industry.
- Good communication and personnel management skills.
- Good at Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Having HR management experience shall be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as office supplies, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks as requested.
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, and other management staff.
- External relations with Authorities and the Employer, and obtain bidding documents.
- Assist in office manager in terms of local employee management, daily calls, e-mails, and so on.