Women's Technology Empowerment Centre
Product & Project Management
The Programme Coordinator is responsible for supervising W.TEC’s programmes. Supervising the programmes involves articulating its goals and objectives, helping to design the programmes, identifying and developing relationships with strategic partners, coordinating the strategy and implementation of the related activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Report to the Deputy Director.
Manage Existing Programmes: Coordinate W.TEC’s programmes, which include Girls Technology Camp, Technology Clubs (afterschool programmes), and Entrepreneurship & Technology Workshops and organize, administer, and coordinate multiple facets of W.TEC’s programmes and projects
Develop New Programmes: Develop new programmes in line with W.TEC’s mission and identify appropriate partners and funders
Curriculum Development: Review and revise existing curriculum and course material and Develop curriculum and course material for new programmes
Support Fund-Raising: Identify suitable funders and partners for W.TEC’s programmes and contribute to writing proposals for funding and support
Training: Facilitate training programmes and workshops and Manage W.TEC’s trainers, facilitators, interns and volunteers
Manage Relationships with Partners: Manage relationships with W.TEC’s partners on the programmes being managed and serves as liaison with various public and private institutions and agencies to determine special program requirements, modifications, or innovations
Monitoring & Evaluation: Prepare comprehensive and highly-readable reports for each activity and programme, assists in the evaluation of program effectiveness and prepare appropriate recommendations and provide research support activities for W.TEC’s programmes
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience directly related to developing and coordinating programmes for women, girls and/or youth
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English required
- Punctual, meticulous, detail-oriented and reliable
- Patient and friendly manner with donors, partners, clients, staff, stakeholders and public
- High level of creativity, initiative, ability to multi-task, and commitment to teamwork
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated development program and team-oriented environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet the deadline
- Familiarity and appreciation of the mission purpose and values of a non-profit organisation inclined towards women's empowerment using digital tools and technology
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Nigeria
- Work weeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (Hybrid)
- Involves supporting community engagement, outreach, and work with women and girls
- May be assigned tasks with changing priorities
- May be required to work extra hours
Location: Candidate must reside within Lekki and its environs.
NGN 170,000 gross monthly
Group Life Insurance
Ongoing Professional Development & Training
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.