- Develop high-quality media and communications campaigns and strategies.
- Conceptualize, develop, execute and monitor the success of the communication campaigns.
- Develop fit-for-purpose communication content (with an emphasis on digital channels and social media platforms). Ensure all messaging aligns with key business strategies.
- Create and implement plans to increase brand awareness, usage, and market share.
- Develop content, messages, articles, stories, website material, press releases, and feature articles. Write, edit and proofread all content and copies.
- Manage and execute highly targeted, engaging, and strategic social media and digital/online campaigns (multiple social media accounts).
- Plan, create, and oversee content design and production.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with and, manage agency partners and Product Managers.
- Liaise, communicate, and engage with opinion leaders, influencers, and key stakeholders for strategic cooperation with the organization.
- Create presentations and reports for inside sales use.
- Develop or commission market research as needed. Generate consumer insights and analytics appropriately from own or external platforms.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel that will indicate a campaign’s level of success.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Media & Communications activity reports.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communication.
5 years plus of relevant experience gained in marketing/brand, media, PR/Communications in a reputable professional service and/or brand environment.
Proven success in designing and executing media and Communication strategies and campaigns.
Experience in developing strategic communication in a business-to-consumer environment.
Extensive content writing experience across various platforms.
Creative, artistic & a keen communicator. Must be able to think analytically and strategically.
Great multi-tasking skills and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Experience in delivering to various target audiences.
Digital innovation doesn’t scare or slow you. It accelerates you.
Know what is hot in the Social Media Landscape and know how to keep up-to-date with the latest news and trends.
Superior written and verbal communication skills. Capable of working well as part of a team.
Salary Range: 300-500k