- Identify target audiences, objectives, and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Research and develop a marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Develop the content of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Grow revenue for the organization, analyze trends to target the right audience
- Collate information/data on market/competition for business intelligence
- Attend to routine and non-routine client requests
- Generate daily/weekly/quarterly reviews and report on sales activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Value Added Service and Digital Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Attractive Salary and Commission