Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Design the marketing strategy for the MBA department
- Ensure the targets are met for each MBA Cohort are met.
- Manage the social media platforms for MBA Marketing dept: Design and implement our digital marketing campaigns and advertising and execute the social media strategy.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns and innovative social media to improve awareness and increase recruitment success for EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA marketing.
- Responsible for calling and following up on prospects to ensure they complete the application process before the end of each round.
- Organise information sessions.
- Establish good rapport and build relationships with prospects. Follow through to conversion.
- Database management for intending and existing students: create new prospect records and daily updates of prospect records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals and other sources.
- Record keeping for transcripts.
- Schedule rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for interviews and LBS administered tests.
- Respond to online enquiries within 48 hours.
- Prepare reports on the marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Support the Asst Marketing manager in benchmark studies, research and competitive intelligence on competitive schools.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time on initiatives that support and promote the academic missions of the institution.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and processes
- Creative and innovative
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and present business reports.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics is a plus.
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Digital Marketing skills
- The LBS MBA
- At least 8 years in a sales, business development or marketing position.
- Digital marketing experience
- Marketing certification is an added advantage.