The Marketing lead - Nigeria reports to a Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with other members of the Company's Nigeria team and the global marketing team. The Marketing lead takes charge of in-country marketing efforts and supports the partnership team in launches. In addition skills in copywriting and/or design and Social Media Marketing are great to have. This is an exciting growth opportunity to be at the forefront of an innovative insurance tech company. We’re looking for a results-oriented creative thinker, who is able to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Draft press releases, blog posts, and call center scripts that match our brand tone of voice
- Lead implementation of the marketing plan and drive partner marketing activities
- Ensure consistency and compliance of the brand across partnerships
- Collaborate with Partnership Teams to create partnership launch and engagement plans
- Develop messaging campaigns to generate end-user demand and engagement
- Manage development of creative marketing assets across B2B2C channels including, but not limited to brochures, flyers, video testimonials, social media posts, and company swag
- Assist teams in Pitch deck creation and proposal writing.
- Manage external graphic designers, copywriters, and printing partners as needed
- Work alongside other marketing leads to create and deliver content for our social media channels
- Plan and execute marketing events (claims celebrations, webinars, etc)
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of all marketing materials
- When requested, perform ad hoc tasks business support tasks.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing role with multiple responsibilities.
- Live the company’s values – care and protect, do the right thing, and have fun!
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience is highly desired
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
- A willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and dig into details to solve problems and tackle hands-on work.
- Intensely detailed oriented and data-driven
- Humble, collaborative team player
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple complex tasks, think independently, demonstrate sound judgment, and problem solve
- Business, Marketing/ Communication/ Branding professional qualifications.
- While we appreciate Marketing, Branding, and Communication skills are diverse, a candidate with copywriting experience would be a great addition to the team.
Total Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary that commensurates with experience. We combine that with a mix of useful employment benefits like stock option plans and healthcare and a company culture that allows you to enjoy your work while making meaningful connections.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.