The candidate must be able to carry out the following responsibilities
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
HND in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiency(ies).
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).